Opinion » Letters

Talk directly to the supes about Wild Cherry Canyon



Talking with neighbors and letters to the editor are good, but I urge everyone who is concerned about the Wild Cherry Canyon development to address their concerns to the Board of Supervisors. It is easy to get their email addresses by putting “San Luis Obispo County supervisors” in the Google bar. Hopefully we will have an outpouring of sanity to their ears!

-- Debbie Highfill - Morro Bay

Add a comment